Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Organizing

Oooh....I am extremely Thankful for Daughters.

Adult daughters bring into the family new ideas and up to date suggestions to enhance quality of life for parents and even grandparents....For example:

The house is cleaned and furniture arranged for a new and refreshing look....Thank you Laura

We are reading the WSJ and having interesting and challenging discussions....Thank you Kristin

and  the newest awakening came this weekend from Elizabeth....

Elizabeth watched a documentary about hoarding during her stay in Florida before leaving for a cruise.
She shared this very interesting topic with us.

Monday I started on the pantry-Wednesday- the refrigerator and freezer in the kitchen. Yes, I am determined to work my way through the house purging as I go.

The documentary definitely made both of us think....but before Will left for golf today he said....' Don't throw out anything that is still good-if it's outdated but not bulging remember - it's still good ? '

I had lunch with a long time friend yesterday who said to me    "Don't you just LOVE GOLF"  !!!

Yes, I do like golf season, now I have at least 1 or 2 days a week that I can freely clean and organize and it's never missed

What do people do without daughters ??




                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment