Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oh-oh

Oh dear, I hear clothes being hung in the closet of Gramma's room......

Monday when our guests left, she brought down the sheets from one of the upstairs bedrooms and put the sheets in the washer, I didn't hear the washer run, so meant to go in and start it......
However-I soon heard the dryer running, and checked and - sure enough, the sheets went from the washer (unwashed) to the dryer. I quickly took them out and washed them.

Today, wouldn't you know.....I  put Gramma's dark's in the washer and hurried out to grab a few more.
When I came back the dryer was going with the unwashed clothing.......Stopping the dryer-I ran to tend to dinner-Lesson learned - Nothing goes into the washer unless the washer is promptly started

Now......I hear the sound of clothing (unwashed I know) being hung back in the closet.

Wash day  Plan B....During 4:00 Tea time, I'll clean the closet and start the washer with the clothes that were slated to be washed this morning.....uff da

1 comment: