Saturday, September 13, 2014

Summers end

It seems to be a short time ago we were anxiously awaiting our summer company and planning all of the fun we would have with little ones around and visits from the young adults in our family. The days went way too fast. The latest forecast mentioned something about frost.
Thinking I should have a picture or two of the yard, I am adding the photos from today to the blog. I can say I certainly had fun with flowers this year, maybe more than before. I told Liz, it's so different from being a nurse. You just plant them, water them, and if they aren't healthy, dig them up and plant them somewhere else. If they flower great, if not, plant something else there next year. No Stress! I think I began to appreciate flowers more on our trip it Twin Falls, walking through the campus in May was very enjoyable and inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment