Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thankful for 2

It's probably unusual to be thankful for an object that just sits and collects dust, but this week I am thankful for the technology that
brought electronic mail and pictures to us with very little effort and within a few minutes.

I think I may be suffering from Empty Nest....up until now I have worked full time and stayed so busy I couldn't get everything done. This winter I am a stay at home daughter and working only per-diem. While I value being able to do this in the beautiful lake setting, I miss the girls not being here, baking, visiting, and sharing over a cup of tea or coffee.

I also miss visiting and problem solving with the wonderful people I worked with.

So, I'm thankful this technology which allows me to keep almost instant contact with my family, and the professional world., plus it's fun to listen to music, shop, edit pictures, research, and store important documents like recipes for quick access-and it's January in the country in the upper mid west.....

No comments:

Post a Comment